[SOLVED] I know the basic things, where to go now?

Jarod

All right then!

Third attempt usually shows some promise ;)

What I mean is: tinker, try, try again, don't be afraid to thrash your work if it looks stupid.

You're on a stage when you will learn most by trial and error. You will 'invent' things that will make you laugh at yourself in a month or two. But hey... that's where half of the fun is ;)

If you have any questions or problems, ask here on the forum. Just don't get discouraged and always remember about KISS principle ;)

Cool, but I still don't know where to go  :'(. I'm thinking of trying out blog development for wordpress (like making templates for people  :shy:). That sounds challenging though, but however, I'll always keep KISS in mind :D.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.