Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onthespot

league tables

could anyone help me/provide a link to help with making league tables and letting users input their own results?

the only thing ou will need for making the tables is array_multisort()

As for users putting there results in... a nice little form and a script to put them into your database/xml or what ever you use.

There are a million and one ways of doing this so saying anything more would be doing it for you - and you wouldn't learn anywhere near as much as by doing it yourself.

basically, i want the user to have their leagues on my site, then have a results page, on that results page, there would be a drop down list of who they need to play in the league they are in! as each player is played, their name comes off the list! i want the user to only be able to enter their result, their home result! any ideas? im not v.good at php! only started recently

This forum is to help you with problems in your code. If you require a whole script I would recommend you post in the Freelancing forum and advertise for someone to write it for you. Indicate if the work is to be paid or unpaid. Provide an email or IM address where you can be contacted.

The freelancing forum on this site

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?board=8.0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.