Zend Framework Routing: HTML Extension

GregL83

So i don't know about anyone else, but I think the Zend Framework docs are extremely difficult for new users.  I have done a lot of searching on google for what seems to be a trivial issue.  I would like to add the .html extension onto the routing.  I have one forum that mentions two sites for custom zend routing, but I have tried many methods without any results.

I dont' want to create an ini file.  I would like to use Zend_Controller_Router_Route or Regex version with the front controller.  Everytime i have tried a method to add my route, every page seems to take me directly to controller index action index.  I have deleted the custom routing and tried with the same results.  I also am trying to keep the rest of the routing as it is normally.  Simply, I want to add the extension without changing anything else.

Anyone have this example???

Thanks in advanced/

Yeah, i have to agree the Zend framework isnt exactly well documented, their "quickstart" tutorial is more a demo of MVC rather than telling you how to use the framework.

Ive just completed my first site using the Zend Framework and ive gotta say I actually quite like it now. Whats the code you are trying at the moment to get your Zend_Controller_Router_Route to work?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.