SQLite and table names with spaces

Hi

I am trying to extract the contents of an Access database into SQLite so it can be downloaded and used in another app.

One of the table names has a space in it and if I can I would prefer to keep all the table and column names the same. However I cannot see how to delimit table names in SQLite to allow me to use spaces.

I have tried delimiting with `, [] and ", and all result in an invalid database.

All the best

Keith

Double-quotes should work. Is there a chance that the name is all numeric characters?

I would convert spaces to an under-score

Double quotes do work for column names, but don't appear to work for table names.

In many ways I would prefer to use underscores, but would also prefer to keep the table names the same between the master copy and the SQLite extract copy.

I really wish people wouldn't use spaces in any table or column name, or any reserved words :'( .

All the best

Keith

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.