[SOLVED] Vbulletin login

drisate

Hey guys i have a vbulletin website and i wanted to use the member systeme for my website. So fare it's not looking to good. I have been cheking the web for solutions but nothing ...

I tryed 2 things so fare ...

1. Include the global.php file and added a form to login to the board from my homepage. When i log i get the welcome message then i am redirected back to the home page but i am not loged in. I made a print_r($vbulletin) and the userid stays to 0 so the login did not save. If i take out the global.php file and try to log in i get the same message but when i go back on the board i am logged in. kind of weird ...

2. I tryed to tweek the login.php file and insert sessions. I added the session_start to the global.php file and in my homepage then added  $_SESSION['username'] = $vbulletin->GPC['vb_login_username']; after the log in but for some reason the session is not created ...

I am out of options.

Ok i finaly got this to work ... It's not hard ... it's just porly explained

<?php 

chdir("board/");  
require('./global.php');    
chdir("../");  

$vboptions['homeurl'] = $vbulletin->options['homeurl']; 
    $vboptions['bburl'] = $vbulletin->options['bburl']; 
    $vboptions['bbtitle'] = $vbulletin->options['bbtitle']; 
    $vboptions['forumhome'] = $vbulletin->options['forumhome']; 
    $vboptions['contactuslink'] = $vbulletin->options['contactuslink']; 
    $bbuserinfo['userid'] = $vbulletin->userinfo['userid']; 
    $bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] = $vbulletin->userinfo['usergroupid']; 
    $bbuserinfo['username'] = $vbulletin->userinfo['username']; 
    $bbuserinfo['email'] = $vbulletin->userinfo['email']; 
    $session['sessionurl'] = $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl']; 
    $session['sessionhash'] = $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionhash'];  
?> 
              <table border="0" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="0" align="center">  
                <tr>  
                  <form action='/board/login.php' method='post' onsubmit='md5hash(vb_login_password,vb_login_md5password)'>  
                  <SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://dramis.info/board/clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js?v=384"></SCRIPT>  <td>  

<?php 
if ($bbuserinfo['userid']!=0){ 
    echo "<center>Welcome back ".$bbuserinfo['username']."!<br><a href='index.php?log=fermer'>Logout</a><center>"; 
}else{ 
    print ('<table border="0" cellSpacing="3" cellPadding="0"> 
                        <tr> 
                            <td colSpan="2"> 
                            <input accessKey="u" onblur="clickrecall(this,\'Username\')" id="navbar_username" class="search" onfocus="if (this.value == \'User Name\') this.value = \'\';" tabIndex="101" onclick="clickclear(this, \'Username\')" value="Username" size="19" name="vb_login_username"></td> 
                            <td class="smallfont" noWrap> 
                            <label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"> 
                            <input accessKey="c" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" tabIndex="103" value="1" type="checkbox" name="cookieuser"></label></td> 
                        </tr> 
                        <tr> 
                            <td colSpan="2"> 
                            <input id="navbar_password" class="search" tabIndex="102" size="19" type="password" name="vb_login_password"></td> 
                            <td> 
                            <input accessKey="s" class="search" title="Enter your username and password in the boxes provided to login, or click the \'register\' button to create a profile for yourself." tabIndex="104" value="Log in" src="http://dramis.info/images/ok.jpg" type="image" name="I1"></td> 
                        </tr> 
                    </table> 
                    <input type="hidden" name="s"> 
                    <input value="guest" type="hidden" name="securitytoken"> 
                    <input value="login" type="hidden" name="do"> 
                    <input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password"> 
                    <input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf">'); 
} 
?>          

</td>  
                    </form>  
                  </tr>  
              </table> 

Works like a charme

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.