Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inqztve

[function.unlink]: Permission denied Windows!

How do I solve this issue? [b][function.unlink]: Permission denied
[/b]
I get this message while using unlink() to delete a file. All permission is enabled for IUSER on the directory I am trying to delete the file from.

Using:

Windows 2003
IIS 6.0
And PHP 5.1.4 (I think).

I am not familiar with IIS but you may have to allow the user (Apache) to interact with the desk top

I know nothing about IIS and how it all works as all my web design is done live on a server but that seems like a chmod problem - does that exist on IIS?

Was the folder created using a script?

No, the folder was not created with a script. It's actually the folder that keeps sessions data. I want to remove some of those files later. I think chmod is applicable only for unix/linux not windows.

I don't understand why you'd want to control them using a script - if you want to delete a session why not use session_destroy()?

Because of the same reason that we were talking before. I want to destroy some other session ---[b]not the current one.[/b] Session destroy can not do that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.