configuring PHP.INI

I have installed phpdev5 on my computer that gives me php and mySQL on my local computer. I am running a program call easyGen which allows my to build a dynamic web site. It writes the php for me and creates the mySQL database. It exports the PHP pages to my testing server. Here is the problem I am having is below. These are page to have a membership and login:

1. Register page with Problem - register.php code was two long to include
2. Login Page with prolem - login.php code was two long to include
3. Copy of my php.ini file -

I attach a zip file for more information

The software company says:
Both these problems are to do with the configuration of the server they are running on, more specifically the PHP settings. Both these problems can be resolved by correctly configuring the php.ini file.

The error in the email program relates to the mail configuration, check that you have enabled emails and set a valid mail server.

The other error relates to writing session data. Again these details must be entered in the php.ini file and you must ensure that the paths they point to are valid.

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you in configuring PHP as we do not have the relevant training or expertise. However you should be able to get support on this from the provider of your server or on one of the many PHP forums on the web.
I need help configuring thephp.ini files since I am not familiar enough with this file to know what I am doing.
Register page
Warning: open(/tmp\sess_f2771223489e57f1acd4790c34d1bec0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\phpdev5\www\easygen\projects\contactconnector_e ntry\export\register.php on line 27

Register New User

User Name:

Password:

Confirm Password:

Surname:

Email:

Post Code:

Fax:

Mobile:

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_f2771223489e57f1acd4790c34d1bec0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Login page
User name:

Password:

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_29e773124d6b2c21a887c44b430e0ab1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.