A few questions

tleisher

I'm curious about a few things.

1. What is needed when giving away a free email account to users who register, how would I automatically setup an account for them, and how would I keep every account seperate with an inbox, trash can and spam?

2. I've seen a lot of sites give you something like siteurl.com/YOURNAME, how would I go about doing this automatically when they register?

3. What is the best way to go about securiing my website, and finding bugs in the software I create? My phpbb has been hacked numerous times and I can't seem to figure out why.. it's not just a deletion of a few folders, they're getting inside my ftp (of both my site and my host site) and are deleting/changing the index files.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.