PugJr

Browsers or Tab  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Browsers or Tab

• New Window
    • New Tab

Now if only MS made their compatibility mode do IE6 also

??

You can get this result by playing with the rendering option in IE8's web development window.

I'm a FF guy myself.  Despite the improvements IE has made in the recent years, it still takes forever and a day to start, and just feels clunky, like it's held together with chewing gum and bailing wire.

Chrome is nice, but I want better extension/add-on support before considering making the move.  I'm also not a fan of its UI.  I just think its anglular tabs look ugly and take too much room.

I love FF because of how customizable it is.  I'm currently rocking a good-looking minimalist UI that keeps my viewing space nice and large.  Despite that, information like local weather, just about everything you'd want to know about a site (FireBug), and my Twitter feed are all available to me with a mouseover or single click of a status bar icon.  Once they add Chrome-like transparency and a Chrome-inspired Stop/Refresh combo button, it'll have the nicest look of all the browsers.  And good looks are VERY important to me given how long I stare at the thing.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.