PhpClassMaker - Automatic Source Code Generation App

PedroPareja

My name is Pedro Pareja. I have been developing php + mysql solutions for sometime and I got tired of doing the same things over and over again, so I came up with phpClassMaker. It started as a simple command line program that generated a single class, but It grew up quickly to become an automated project source code generation tool with a graphical user interface and the posibility of saving and loading projects.

The info you give to phpClassMaker:

• Class Names
  • Class vars names, type and if it is primary key, constant or standard

-

What PhpClassMaker do:

• Generates classes
  • Interface functions to get/set class vars
  • Prepares an overload ready constructor
  • Generates Database structure to save each class information (sql file)
  • Generates Database functions to insert, update, delete, get by primary key and get all for each class.
  • Generates Exception classes used in database functions
  • Generates a singleton class called OM (Object Manager) which acts as façade for database functions
  • You can save your project to load it later, modify it and re-export everything again

-

PhpClassMaker is totally free as gratis (you don't have to pay anything to use it) but generated source code must be gpl licensed (free source with free as freedom).

if you want to take a look here is the website: http://phpclassmaker.110mb.com/

I hope you find phpClassMaker useful!!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.