Modern Warfare 2?

Maq

I'm gonna play right now! Domination is ALL I do, I just am not so good at team deathmatch, I'm a tad flawed on walking around endlessly to find someone to shoot (usually ground war is fine..) I love defending and working as a 'team', like HC S&D.

I'm officially at 4d 00h 00m gametime, Which is awesome for my level.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting owned by people with the dual 1887s too, at what point are they unlocked? Think I'm only at 22 or something, don't have time to play it much... Those Semtex grenades are hilarious when you can successfully stick them to someone!

better yet is when you stick one to someone and they go running into a crowd of their teammates without thinking. i once took out an entire team because a guy i stuck with one retreated behind cover where the rest of his team was defending.

i'm not really that far ahead, about lvl 27 - i only play a couple of nights a week, for a few hours at most. lately i've been doing pretty well with the thumper and mp5 akimbo.

i used to be keyboard+mouse hardcore, but honestly, i've gotten used to using a controller with sticks, and i have a hard time warranting sitting at my computer desk rather than on my couch when i'm just killing leisure time anyway. but i still play CS:source every now and then with the good ol PC.

You unlock the Model 1887 @ level 67[@SemiApocolyptic], Which is a hint, as it shouldn't be used too much, unless you want to cower from going into prestige (level 1 again!)

Akimbo , you get after 10 kills with it. It should be like 150 or something, I don't get why unlocks are so easy or the way they are..

My PlayStation PSN is the same as my username: waynewex

Just finished up a few matches there.

17 - 2 Quarry

22 - 3 Kirachi

14 - 0 Wasteland

HC Team deathmatch. I can't play the regular modes because of the ridiculous amount of bullets you have to put into someone in order to kill them.

My KDR is now 1.66/1.67

I'm also not doing prestige. I just can't justify it.

The ACR with stopping power and scavenger is where it's at.  I just hit rank 13 on my 2nd prestige.  I've been figuring out the javelin for killing people instead of aircraft.  If you use it right it can do wonders.  I had 200 kills with it in 2 days, unfortunately entering the next prestige reset it.  The 1887's were recently nerfed (thank god) and seem pretty balanced now.  I hate running into care package/knife exploiters.  That's very difficult to handle.

I play PC btw.  What are you guys' names (on PC)?  I've used a bunch of names, but I'm usually #FRENZY BARB (yea d2 reference).

I usually use care package, harriers, ac130/chopper gunner (depending on the map).  I like care packages just because 4 kill streaks are really easy and they can give you some good stuff.  I usually get them every life.  I save em up until I'm sure I'm in a safe spot then have a pile of boxes dropped at once. 

The ACR with stopping power and scavenger is where it's at.  I just hit rank 13 on my 2nd prestige.  I've been figuring out the javelin for killing people instead of aircraft.  If you use it right it can do wonders.  I had 200 kills with it in 2 days, unfortunately entering the next prestige reset it.  The 1887's were recently nerfed (thank god) and seem pretty balanced now.  I hate running into care package/knife exploiters.  That's very difficult to handle.

I play PC btw.  What are you guys' names (on PC)?  I've used a bunch of names, but I'm usually #FRENZY BARB (yea d2 reference).

I usually use care package, harriers, ac130/chopper gunner (depending on the map).  I like care packages just because 4 kill streaks are really easy and they can give you some good stuff.  I usually get them every life.  I save em up until I'm sure I'm in a safe spot then have a pile of boxes dropped at once. 

I honestly haven't noticed too much of a difference with the 1887s. I still get slammed from across the room with 'em, although fewer people seem to be using them. And I don't know about anybody else, but you can hear that javelin coming at you, so I run my ass inside.

Online on PC, look for [XD] and that's probably some of my guys

I'm playing on PC with the name "Daniel". I have no need nor desire to be known as something like "iPwnYouPewPew42".

xXxDaNi3LBoYPwNsYeWxXx

That got a chuckle out of me.

I play counter strike source as "My Little Pwny" or "Optwnus Prime" on occassion; my PC handle for MW2 is tdg|w00t I think.

Anyways last night on the xbox I finally unlocked the tactical knife attachment for my USP handgun.  I ran around with:

ump

usp w/ tactical knife

semtex

flashbang

marathon pro

lightweight pro

combat pro

uav -> care package -> predator

On some of the maps it's just brutal.  Within the first minute I'd have 5 or 6 kills on a streak, suicide and then build them back up again.  About half way through the map all of the opposing team had backed themselves into corners to avoid my knifes.  So I laid low for a few then started unloading all my care packages and predators.  Finished above 30 kills more than once that way.

I hate those people who scream "SKIP!!" into the mic. If I want to skip the level I'll click the damn vote button myself. Seeing as I haven't voted, I probably want to play that map so STFU. There should be some sort of law prohibiting children from owning microphones, or even better prohibit them from online gaming.

I hate those people who scream "SKIP!!" into the mic. If I want to skip the level I'll click the damn vote button myself. Seeing as I haven't voted, I probably want to play that map so STFU. There should be some sort of law prohibiting children from owning microphones, or even better prohibit them from online gaming.

Yes! 80% of them are whiney 14 yearolds who apparently cannot say anything other than 'FUCKIN CAMPIN NOOB GOD', or..er.. older's ... make that 100%

That is why I turned voice Off, seriously, only place i'd want it on is in WAW with Nazi Zombies. (Can't wait for next mappack!!!)

Today, I was (for once in my life) running around gun-ho, spraying bullets everywhere and throwing flash grenades. I shoot some guy and he shouts "You're a camper waynewex". I was like "What? Man, I just ran up the hill and shot you." Later on, I seen somebody hiding in the corner of the cave in Afghan. I took out my shotguns and blew his head off, only to realise it was the same little fucker who had been calling me a camper. Goddamn it this game makes me rage sometimes. And don't get me started on the spawn points on free-for-all.

That is why I turned voice Off, seriously, only place i'd want it on is in WAW with Nazi Zombies. (Can't wait for next mappack!!!)

wait.. by "next" do you mean to imply there already is a map pack available for it?

Hm? There are three mappacks for $10 each, Other than the original Nacht der Untoten, There's Zombie verrückt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese. One more is ..... hinted in the various ones, so hopefully it'll be released in the next century.

Goddamn it this game makes me rage sometimes. And don't get me started on the spawn points on free-for-all.

Yep, Exactly why I disable it. Although I've never been mentioned in the short time I've had it on. It's like a crime scene, everyone has their own stories, as they're all involved, so a lot of people will say anything for no reason  ::)

PS: Stop camping!

Anybody else doing the Newegg Wanfest for PC? I just got my team signed up.

I find those things lame. I admit I'm not the best player , but friends boast constantly they have a '1.4:1 kill death ratio' and that they're awesome, and that no one else has that. I have a 2:1, what's hard about it? Anybody could be poor  or great at a game, a WANfest is just full of people who've played too much and gone into fantasy world, IMO.

Never played in any proper competitions, although I'd like to give a LAN party a try, a big one, I mean I hosted an 8 computer one at my house one weekend which was pretty cool - Back in the day, we were running Half-Life DM mainly.

I find those things lame. I admit I'm not the best player , but friends boast constantly they have a '1.4:1 kill death ratio' and that they're awesome, and that no one else has that. I have a 2:1, what's hard about it? Anybody could be poor  or great at a game, a WANfest is just full of people who've played too much and gone into fantasy world, IMO.

Or how about those that like a little structure in their team? ;)

Plus,  come on, $25k in computer prizes - from newegg!? Hell yeah.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.