Sort of Back :)

premiso

Well I have been gone for a few months the wife and I had a kid and man that keeps you busy!  ::)

Anyhow, gonna try and be a bit more active but given the holidays I will probably have my "spurts". Anyhow yea :) Excited to be back and able to contribute again!

I'd hate to have a kid.

Having a kid was the single most happiest day of my entire life. I would never trade that feeling for anything. I love having my little girl to share my life with now. I feel sorry for you for feeling that way, as the joy a child of your own can bring to you is nothing short of a miracle.

Well I have been gone for a few months the wife and I had a kid and man that keeps you busy!  ::)

Anyhow, gonna try and be a bit more active but given the holidays I will probably have my "spurts". Anyhow yea :) Excited to be back and able to contribute again!

Congratulations!  :intoxicated: 

Although, I would like to have kid(s), I'm going to wait.  Too much I would like to do before strapping down.

Her first language should be a programming language. English can wait until later.

I already told my wife we are starting a family business we need at least 2 more kids so I have 3 programmers on staff :)

She didn't think that was a good idea, but yea. She already helps me code sometimes, smashing the key board and erasing half my stuff is sooo helpful! :)

Her first language should be a programming language. English can wait until later.

Don't we already have enough problems with people not being able to articulate their problems in the help forum(s)?

That's why it's a good idea making her first language a programming language. They're strict on grammar, so she won't get away with sloppy grammar and syntax. There won't be any ambiguity in what she says either.

Getting up in the middle of the night is what will drain the life out of you.

No truer words have been said. My little girl, who is 3 months, is starting to go to bed at 8:00pm and waking up at 5:00am to eat then she will go back to sleep till 7, when she is up for good :)

I like that routine, I just hope it sticks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.