PHP & HTML

systech44

Is it possible to handle HTML form element from php ? Also let me know if it is possible to write down the entire HTML coding via php.

Following are my few queries on it.
1. How to assig two or more Group Box side by side.
2. How to accsess a picture from a folder withing my current project. Is it possible to allocate text and 
    picture side by side ?

These are very urgent queries for me. Please try to help me.

Unless the boxes and pictures are dynamic, ie random pictures or something like that I would think you probably just want a html tutorial and then a basic tutorial on php?

You might want to be a bit more specific with your question and possibly post some code too as they are both very erroneous questions....

The way of the Websites
User goes to www.example.com
The data is then transfered to a SERVER, the Website server, The code is read, and if there is any Server Side Coding (PHP for example)
It is then parsed to the php server, then read, and translated to HTM, then parsed back to the 1st Server,
Then all of the HTM is read, and parsed back to the user, to show what we see.

This seems alot, but happens in milliseconds, (depending how large the file is)

I also have a query about this topic.
For instance say you have a form in template.html and ths form is for making a Sale.  You have a dropdown list of items that can be sold and the pricing and quantity have to be confirmed by the user.  Below this function, after pressing the confirm button, I'd like an expandable section below it to show all the products being purchased.  How should I create my html template to take this dynamic data from the php sent to it?

Thanks

I built a script for a Pet Shop.
Where they enter the product code, then the price and item came up, they enter the quanitity, and add to sale, then that product was added to the DB, they had an option for New Customer, or Another Product

Each Customer would have a Client ID
Once they purchased one product, and come to the screen to Say new Customer or Another Product, If Another Product, that Client ID is parsed back to the first page, then I run a query to select all products from the Database where the Client ID is that, if its a new customer, there should not be any other products for that Client ID

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.