MySQL Database to HTML Table output (using PHP)

Revlet

Hi, First of all - I know very little about MySQL. My clients website: http://professionalteethcleaning.com/locations

So the situation is that I don't like having to add new locations every time they send me a new list. (They are gaining locations at a ridiculous rate)

I would like to basically setup a PHP code (the site is already written in PHP/HTML) that will pull the values from a 2 column table in a database and display them in the format already used in the site at the momment. (I did a 20 minute search using the terms I know how to explain and found nothing - if there is a post already with the same issue then please link and I will delete thread)

That way I can just have them input their own locations into the database and it will automatically update the site.

Hopefully someone can help, please keep in mind that I don't know MySQL so just tell me which way to setup table and then a code would be helpful. I don't normally request a written code but I am quite helpless in MySQL.

Thanks for ANY help! - Revlet

This should get you started.

There is plenty of code examples int he link I provided, and as a bonus, once you have read through that, you'll never need to ask these 'how do I?' questions again.

Thanks for the link. I was hoping for something involving code but if no one will help that way then I will have to look through that.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.