Hi from a PHP n00b :)

kayla

Hi.

I am currently studying a foundation degree in computing which involves a unit on php and also a student practioners unit where I am developing a client zone for a company.

I joined this website in the hope that if I get stuck one of you lovely people will help me :)

Or once I get a grasp of PHP I will try to help some peeps myself.

So anyways...

I'm Kayla.

I'm 19 from the North East of England.

HI!  ^_^

Or once I get a grasp of PHP I will try to help some peeps myself.

I can from personal experience say that you'll benefit greatly from researching other people's problems and helping solve them. Doing that you will get insight in other things you might not have wanted to look into or hadn't thought about yourself. This is particularly true for beginners, so if you think you have the solution to other people's problems, or you find someone's problem interesting, go ahead and help them.

Anyways, welcome! :)

Thanks!

There is some very interesting stuff.

I've been looking through some of the scripts that members and its amazing some of the things you can do with PHP.

I think I have a lot learn!

But hopefully, this forum will be part of the process ^_^

A Geordie eh. Welcome.

We can help you with your programming but not getting your team back in the premiership.

Not at all :)

I'm from South Shields and I support Sunderland. Got a season ticket in fact!

So I'm a sandancer that supports the mackems ^_^

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.