Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lpxxfaintxx

UploadFreaks.com

I own the domain 'UploadFreaks.com' which would go perfectly with ____Freaks.com.. What should I do with it? Develop it? Donate it? Sell it? :)

.... I'm not sure what you would do with such a domain.  I don't think anyone would want to buy it.

i guess if eric wanted to start something like pastebox or something where we could paste our code when in chats, or a place to upload images of our websites for design questions in the forums (so we don't take up so much space), he could use uploadfreaks.com...other than that, let it expire or use it yourself.  it isn't like thewebfreaks has a patent on ___freaks.com or anyother freaks site unless it competes with theirs in some way.

just out of curiosity, was this a subtle attempt to stress that last part of your statement to someone in particular?  :D

[quote]
I own the domain 'UploadFreaks.com' which would go perfectly with ____Freaks.com.. What should I do with it? Develop it? Donate it? [b]Sell it?[/b]
[/quote]

Haha, not really.. but if someone is willing, I'd love it. Anyways, the point is I am brainstorming all I can do with this domain if I develop it.

three choices I see:

1) Develop on the domain...it isn't like we copyright __freaks.com or anything.

2) Donate the domain to Eric, cause I really don't see him buying it. I don't know, he might surprise us and buy it, but the odds are slim.

3) Let it expire.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.