9/11 Conspiracy - It was an inside job.

waynewex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate conspiracy theorists. They are retarded.

It was just the same after the Da Vinci Code came out. Suddenly all these nutters believe that the Holy Grail is buried in their back garden, or that the US government is shooting down passenger planes or detonating bombs in buildings, or that the world will end in 2012.

Nobs!

Usually with conspiracies it's not so much the questions that amaze me but the answers and follow up questions. They tend to go with the less likely explanations. But you know what, even though I think it is much more likely false than true, I wouldn't be "world rocking surprised" if some it were true. I do believe that there are people that would have no moral objection to executing something like this if it served them, it's just the actual execution that I find highly unlikely. So yeah. No tinfoil for me.

An entirely fictitious story...or is it... DUM DUM DUM

pentagon: "Okay bin laden, we need you to crash some planes so we have an excuse to take over people's oil"

bin laden: "okay done"

pentagon: "holy crap, we just wanted some planes sticking out of the side of buildings, couple casualties, yadayada...we didn't mean take down the whole damn buildings!"

bin laden: "haha oops..."

pentagon: "it's all good.  it just makes it easier for us to show our wtf?? faces on camera"

For real though, something that concerns me more than terrorism is the fact that violation of privacy and liberty in the name of the "war against terror" is accepted in the general population.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety' date=' deserve neither liberty nor safety.[/quote']

It is ironic that in implementing anti-terror laws, you are helping terrorists with their goal. We are being forced to change our way of living. The fear of terrorism is only growing so clearly terrorism is working.

It's like Stasi 2.0. Can I be the head of Precrime, please?

Hehe. I like this "new world order" theory better.

Actual quote from CNBC (regarding word leaders discussing reforms to the global economy):

"The globalists created the problem of wildly irresponsible fractional reserve banking, the debt bubble and the credit crunch by ceaselessly inflating the money supply and now they are offering their solution to the crisis by posing as the saviors and promising to fix the crisis, but only if complete control of the global financial system be signed over to them."

Right.. Control of the global financial system is currently not in the hands of the world's governments. But rather in the paws of flying hippos, the pink fairy guardians of redneck America.

Hehe. I like this "new world order" theory better.

Actual quote from CNBC (regarding word leaders discussing reforms to the global economy):

"The globalists created the problem of wildly irresponsible fractional reserve banking, the debt bubble and the credit crunch by ceaselessly inflating the money supply and now they are offering their solution to the crisis by posing as the saviors and promising to fix the crisis, but only if complete control of the global financial system be signed over to them."

Right.. Control of the global financial system is currently not in the hands of the world's governments. But rather in the paws of flying hippos, the pink fairy guardians of redneck America.

of course not, its in the hands of the Jews, and the reptilian overlords!

well my two sense on this is:

i think that the planes were hijacked by real terrorists and 9/11 was all planned and executed by terrorists...

HOWEVER, what i do think happened is when the president realised that the buildings were going to fall i think he was advised to demolish it.. (in a safe way) so it doesnt fall on other building fall on people below etc,

i think its a sacrafice that makes alot of sense and if i was the president at the time i would of done the same..

but to say the goverment had anything more to do with the conspiracy is just plain stupid.

1) Who would volunteer to go into a burning and collapsing death trap building to make it collapse faster?

2) How did he manage to sneak these demolition teams inside the buildings without any of the firemen, police men, civilians around the buildings noticing?

who said anything about volenteering.. im sure they were paid pretty well... not to mention even more money to keep quiet about it.... and who said anything about the firemen or police men not seeing this?  they may have been helping (im pretty sure if they did help they wouldnt say anything in fear of being sent to prison for talking etc.)

if you was quite a few conspiracy videos you can clearly see that there is an explosion literally seconds before it collapses AND whats the chance of the building all melting at the same rate? (making it fall straight down)

People are amazing.  You have any idea what type of planning goes into the demo of a building?  You think someone could march in with the building on fire from a Commercial Airline that just crashed into it?  Just amazing.

actually i do know... but would you rather just as an example:

watch 10,000 people die without doing anything... or watch 10,000 people die after trying anything you could to save them? (and possible save a few)

PLUS - you realise most of the planning is safety related.. (well safety is thrown out the window when the plane crashed into the building)

and who said anything about the firemen or police men not seeing this?  they may have been helping (im pretty sure if they did help they wouldnt say anything in fear of being sent to prison for talking etc.)

And how would you manage to bribe so many people on such short notice? And what do you think would happen if hundreds of emergency services workers, all of whom had been working on ground zero, suddenly disappeared? Surely it wouldn't be with a public trial.

Even if they bribed everybody, how would you be sure that someone wouldn't talk? If that person went on live television and then suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth, now that would conspiracy theory fodder. Even more so if it was multiple people.

PLUS - you realise most of the planning is safety related.. (well safety is thrown out the window when the plane crashed into the building)

If you throw out the safety, what would be the point? You said that they would do it to control the collapse. An uncontrolled demolition with no planning whatsoever wouldn't exactly help. You would have no idea where the building would end up.

The building falling straight down is sheer logistics/physics. The floors are all built to withstand the required weight + x% extra (for safety reasons) if a few floors above it collapse, this would cause a chain reaction and the building would collapse like a set of dominoe's falling over. The question is what exact caused the initial drop. From an engineering stand point it might have been caused from the plane hitting (it's probably the most logical conclusion) but the problem is far too complex to model with any real degree of accuracy.

I did read somewhere that strange substances were found amongst the rubble. Namely some sort of residue created by certain explosive compounds. But I can't remember where I read it and I have no evidence to back that up. Even if I could there's no saying where it came from, terrorists could have had explosives on the plane.

The building falling straight down is sheer logistics/physics. The floors are all built to withstand the required weight + x% extra (for safety reasons) if a few floors above it collapse, this would cause a chain reaction and the building would collapse like a set of dominoe's falling over. The question is what exact caused the initial drop. From an engineering stand point it might have been caused from the plane hitting (it's probably the most logical conclusion) but the problem is far too complex to model with any real degree of accuracy.

I did read somewhere that strange substances were found amongst the rubble. Namely some sort of residue created by certain explosive compounds. But I can't remember where I read it and I have no evidence to back that up. Even if I could there's no saying where it came from, terrorists could have had explosives on the plane.

and who said anything about the firemen or police men not seeing this?  they may have been helping (im pretty sure if they did help they wouldnt say anything in fear of being sent to prison for talking etc.)

And how would you manage to bribe so many people on such short notice? And what do you think would happen if hundreds of emergency services workers, all of whom had been working on ground zero, suddenly disappeared? Surely it wouldn't be with a public trial.

Even if they bribed everybody, how would you be sure that someone wouldn't talk? If that person went on live television and then suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth, now that would conspiracy theory fodder. Even more so if it was multiple people.

If you throw out the safety, what would be the point? You said that they would do it to control the collapse. An uncontrolled demolition with no planning whatsoever wouldn't exactly help. You would have no idea where the building would end up.

well when you put it like that >.<.. its just what i think i would do if i was the president..(im sure his advisors must of told him to do something similar to that).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.