9/11 Conspiracy - It was an inside job.

waynewex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty suspected if not documented events in history where governments have let people die for 'the greater good' etc. It's purported that during the World War, Winston Churchill knew that Coventry (I think?) was going to be bombed as the Enigma code had been cracked. But he didn't do anything about it so that the Germans wouldn't know the code had been cracked. This has been denied, but nobody is likely to ever know for sure.

I realise in this case there is no 'greater good' (unless you were to argue it was done to achieve public distrust and hate for Muslim extremist eventually making it easier for the goverment to push the war on Iraq). Highly implausible perhaps, but I wouldn't put it past them trying if they thought they could succeed (not that I think they could).

If president bush authorized the destruction of the world trade center, he would have been blamed for murdering thousands of Americans himself... You really think the families of the firefighters/workers would be OK with them having died at the hands of the president, rather than him trying to let the firefighters save them? He would have been impeached immediately... There is absolutely no public spin that would have made him purposefully killing thousands of Americans OK.

I understand the whole, 1 dies to save a thousand thing, but firstly, in America that kind of thing is treated a lot differently than in other countries. I don't know, I understand your point, but i disagree

I assume your talking to somebody else? If your disagreeing with me then you think he did do it. As I said, I don't think he could have got away with it. But who knows, the government got away with killing Kennedy.. ;)

i need to start out by saying, don't believe the hype.  i don't trust a member of the media same way i don't trust a hooker with a quarter.  that being said, who do you believe?

thing is with something like this, is that there are two sides to every story.

i remember reading a bit of information about several unscheduled test fire alarms being administered on several occasions leading up to the buildings collapse.  reason being "people" needed time to plant the explosives which later implode the building.

for me, things don't add up.  i still to rational and logical explanations in this world, as everything has one.  the last time a steel-framed building was brought down by a fire was, uh, um .. never.  and why did the buildings implode so perfectly?  demolitions teams couldn't have done a better job if they had planned it out for years.

and why did the IRS buildings collapse?  that was just taking things a little too far with that one.  a plane didn't even hit it, yet it imploded quite nicely as well.

nobody in their right-mind can disagree that these buildings imploded.  seriously.  just watch the tape.

it really doesn't take a mark of absolute genius to understand that given the option, matter takes the path of least resistance.  it's the default setting.  so why do these buildings seemingly take on the path of greatest resistance in that they collapsed into themselves (imploded), unless the structure was blown out completely from bottom up.

building 7 had people evacuated just moments before its collapse which would indicate that there was no real internal damage since people were able to make it down from top levels, you catch my drift.  yet building 7 still chose to fall down on top of itself, going against every conception of resistance, instead of spilling itself all over the streets.  definitely brought down professionally.

now, perhaps this was a security measure?  i have no idea.  you have no idea.  only a handful of people on the planet who actually do have an idea, so let's not pretend.

and why is debris being catapulted outwards from the buildings instead of just falling freely.  it's being shot out like there were countless explosions occurring, same as in a demolition.  it's a real simple concept.

why not disclose the tape of the crash at the Pentagon?  if there is nothing to hide, release it.  'cause there is one.

and why is there just a simple hole in the ground where Flight 97 apparently came crashing to the ground.  has anybody ever seen a plane crash??  i've actually had the displeasure of seeing one in real-life, and they're catastrophic.  remember, it's supposed to be that very same energy that was able to displace 4 steel-framed buildings in NY that crashed in that field.  if those same planes could 'cause so much damage to a heavy-duty building, why didn't it to a better job of tearing up some grass?  when was the last time anybody has seen just a hole in the ground from a plane crash??  those mo'fo's tear things apart.

to be perfectly honest, i just look at the evidence .. maybe i've watched too much CSI, but why is it that the US Government isn't cooperating with the public.  has the US public become so segregated from the Government that they do not deserve to be a part of life/world changing events?

i'm not in vote of a conspiracy, nor am i against.  i just am.

function of the day:

<?php
$do = implode ('4_buildings', $NewYorkCity);
?>

i need to start out by saying, don't believe the hype.  i don't trust a member of the media same way i don't trust a hooker with a quarter.  that being said, who do you believe?

thing is with something like this, is that there are two sides to every story.

i remember reading a bit of information about several unscheduled test fire alarms being administered on several occasions leading up to the buildings collapse.  reason being "people" needed time to plant the explosives which later implode the building.

for me, things don't add up.  i still to rational and logical explanations in this world, as everything has one.  the last time a steel-framed building was brought down by a fire was, uh, um .. never.  and why did the buildings implode so perfectly?  demolitions teams couldn't have done a better job if they had planned it out for years.

and why did the IRS buildings collapse?  that was just taking things a little too far with that one.  a plane didn't even hit it, yet it imploded quite nicely as well.

nobody in their right-mind can disagree that these buildings imploded.  seriously.  just watch the tape.

it really doesn't take a mark of absolute genius to understand that given the option, matter takes the path of least resistance.  it's the default setting.  so why do these buildings seemingly take on the path of greatest resistance in that they collapsed into themselves (imploded), unless the structure was blown out completely from bottom up.

building 7 had people evacuated just moments before its collapse which would indicate that there was no real internal damage since people were able to make it down from top levels, you catch my drift.  yet building 7 still chose to fall down on top of itself, going against every conception of resistance, instead of spilling itself all over the streets.  definitely brought down professionally.

now, perhaps this was a security measure?  i have no idea.  you have no idea.  only a handful of people on the planet who actually do have an idea, so let's not pretend.

and why is debris being catapulted outwards from the buildings instead of just falling freely.  it's being shot out like there were countless explosions occurring, same as in a demolition.  it's a real simple concept.

why not disclose the tape of the crash at the Pentagon?  if there is nothing to hide, release it.  'cause there is one.

and why is there just a simple hole in the ground where Flight 97 apparently came crashing to the ground.  has anybody ever seen a plane crash??  i've actually had the displeasure of seeing one in real-life, and they're catastrophic.  remember, it's supposed to be that very same energy that was able to displace 4 steel-framed buildings in NY that crashed in that field.  if those same planes could 'cause so much damage to a heavy-duty building, why didn't it to a better job of tearing up some grass?  when was the last time anybody has seen just a hole in the ground from a plane crash??  those mo'fo's tear things apart.

to be perfectly honest, i just look at the evidence .. maybe i've watched too much CSI, but why is it that the US Government isn't cooperating with the public.  has the US public become so segregated from the Government that they do not deserve to be a part of life/world changing events?

i'm not in vote of a conspiracy, nor am i against.  i just am.

I totally agree with you on this. These buildings were definitely imploded. There are many interviews with fire fighters saying they heard multiple explosions while the buildings were collapsing. Some even say there were explosions going off before the buildings started coming down.

I used to believe that there was no way these could have been imploded. I did some research on some of the conspiracy theories out there just to see what kind of crazy scenarios they had cooked up. Some of them make more sense than what we are being fed by the media.

I believe that it was insurance job pulled off by Israelis.

Jeremy

for anybody to even speculate on who did what is absurd.  i don't even begin to claim that i have even the most remote idea as to who was responsible for any of that mess.  honestly, i couldn't care less 'cause what am i going to do about it anyways?  nobody does nothing about nothing anymore.

The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, polar ice-caps are melting, etc., i just read today that polar bears have been eating their young in order to even eat something since the rivers/lakes/oceans, etc., are not even close to freezing over in most regions, which is alarmingly unheard of for December.

so, somebody is responsible for what went down in NY.  something pre-meditated brought those buildings down, not just some silly planes.  and if it was a security measure to implode those buildings, fine.  but at least notify the public.  but don't tell people that those buildings (especially building#7), fell on their own, and in a complete free-fall (took 6 seconds for building#7 to fall .. come on now).

but yet, there's nothing fishy going on.

the reason that i lean towards some sector of the US Government having a role is because of the preparation needed to carry off the precise implosions of those buildings.  sure, let's just say the Taliban was solely responsible for crashing those planes, how on earth would 4 buildings have been rigged up by the Taliban to come down on themselves without going unnoticed.  would be the breach to end all breaches in security.  just leads me to believe that there were more associations/governments involved.

and when was the last time a President, when being told his country was under attack, calmly continued to read books to students.  i believe that if he had no idea whatsoever of what was going to unfold, the general public would've seen a different reaction from George Dub.  again, just a thought.

I believe that it was insurance job pulled off by Israelis.

So let me get this straight: You believe Israelis hired Muslims to blow up stuff for some extra cash? 

LMAO. I bet Tony Blair was the mastermind behind it all. You know, cause the queen wants her colony back.

Since when is "religion" capitalized?

Anyway, I have theory of my own. There was this rich Saudi kid that, like much of the Arab world, came to believe that America represented a threat to Muslim beliefs. He then started using his money to set up a terrorist network. He collaborated with some religious guys and created a network of cells by recruiting in different countries at Mosques and such. The organization behind it became to be known as "the base". He recruited some guys stupid and indoctrinated enough to give their live to kill as much "dogs" as possible. They trained for the mission and crashed two planes in American buildings of strategic and psychological importance.

The End.

..and then it failed and borrowed money from China to pay Al Gore to create the global warming faux so people would leave their Dodge for a Prius, to save oil.

Riiiight. Is it so hard to believe that there are paranoid religious people capable of crashing a damn plane into a building? They hate you, you know. In fact no country likes America that much. The world can take only so many "fuck you" before they start to resent you. It's all the Republican's fault of course.

Pff, hell no. They're religious heroes in their own eyes and many other Muslims. The ones that killed themselves most probably believed that when you give your live for Islam, you go heaven with virgins and the whole shebang. They had motive, opportunity and even confessed to it cause they're damn proud of it. While it may be possible to find some Americans without moral objections to kill thousands of Americans, you are definitely going to have no trouble whatsoever finding Muslims without objections to it. And it's not like hijacking a plane was an incredible feat before 9/11. In fact, even a crazed ex-FedEx employee with no training whatsoever managed to do it in 1994 (wanting to crash it into FedEx HQ).

While it may be possible to find some Americans without moral objections to kill thousands of Americans, you are definitely going to have no trouble whatsoever finding Muslims without objections to it.

That is EXACTLY the kind of thinking that is leading the United States to be hated. I am a Muslim. I am white. You would never know that I was a Muslim by looking at me based on what you think a Muslim should look like. Add me on facebook if you doubt me, my username here is my last name and my first initial.

People like you have to realize that EVERY religion has extremists, and until this ignorant country learns to accept that, they will never see peace. I am not proud of those fools who did what they did. It's the standard myth of the cave outlook. They were taught to believe that they need to kill for their religion. They didn't know any better, but that doesn't make ALL Muslims like that. Get your facts straight.

Maybe you should get your facts straight. John (aka 448191) said that it is possible to find Muslims who hate America. This is objectively true. In fact, Muslim extremist terrorist organizations have officially stated so. Al-Qaeda comes to mind. Q.E.D.

He never said that all Muslims share that point of view. It's just some interpretation you grabbed out of nowhere.

Well, to be fair, John's statement was not that innocent.  He was not merely stating that it is possible to find America-hating Muslims.  He was stating that you're sure to find a lot more America-hating Muslims than America-hating Americans, which could conceivably in some vague way lean toward stereotyping.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.