Whose line is it anyway?

premiso

I was watching some re-runs of this show last night and man that was a funny show, granted Drew Carey kind of made parts of not funny, it was still hilarious. I just think it is crazy that those guys can think of all the on the spot and make it funny :)

I just love impromptu, anyhow nothing special about this post, just thought of mentioning it. And BTW the best episode was with Richard Simmons, if you never seen that look it up on YouTube.

I love "Whose Line...", Colin and Ryan crack me up - I too, can't quite believe how they come up with this stuff on the spot, very clever guys (and girls)!

I think I prefer the ones where Drew Carey is the host though, I like Clive Anderson better as a presenter, but I feel the performers were better on the newer ones. That, and the Clive Anderson ones are SO old, the picture/sound quality on them is appalling.

Yea, I did not even know it was an older show! The only ones I have seen are the Drew Carey ones.

But Ryan, Collin and Wayne all rock the show, the 4th person is kinda alright depending on which it was. But Wayne does some crazy creative thinking with the songs he creates, it is just crazy!

Yea, I did not even know it was an older show! The only ones I have seen are the Drew Carey ones.

But Ryan, Collin and Wayne all rock the show, the 4th person is kinda alright depending on which it was. But Wayne does some crazy creative thinking with the songs he creates, it is just crazy!

I think "Three Headed Broadway Star" game is one of the funniest ones, especially when they sung that "Butterstick" song... YouTube Link

And BTW the best episode was with Richard Simmons, if you never seen that look it up on YouTube.

No doubt! That is by far my favorite episode.. I've never laughed so hard.

There's also an episode with Robin Williams.  Which might as well be called "The ALL ABOUT ROBIN WILLIAMS episode" He really is annoying in improve.... pretty funny though.

The one with Stephen Colbert made me laugh quite a bit. It was made back when he was on the Jon Stewart show.

Another great gem on that show is the episode where they have the Sound Effects game using two old ladies from the audience.  They were so horrible at improv that you couldn't stop laughing at their attempted sound effects and they ways Colin and Ryan reacted to them will make you drop to your knees laughing

Yeah, I didn't like the Robin Williams one, I found him really annoying. "Sound Effects" is brilliant, how they always prompt them to make loud noises, and get absolutely nothing (have they not seen the show before?!), their reactions to the lack of sound effects is hilarious! I wish they'd release all of the seasons on DVD, I think they have only done seasons 1 - 3 of the Drew Carey ones on DVD so far, I believe there are 8 seasons...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.