Ever heard of TinyMCE?

SharkBait

Has anyone used TinyMCE as a WYSIWYG editor?

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/index.php

I just looked through it and it doesn't seem to be bad, especially for being free.

Just wana see if anyone here has ever used it.  I though of implimenting it into my employer's website and then using it myself for my various tasks.

Thanks

I use it for new content on my website and it seems to do the job pretty well.  It takes a little getting used to but I think it's a pretty advanced editor as opposed to others.

I would just try it out locally first and see if you like it... if it does then put it in your employer's website :).

i have used it several times for basic CMS systems where the user wanted to put in their own styling. it's not the prettiest code, but it's definitely workable. if the user can get the hang of editing the HTML to clean up the errant tags that are sometimes left after editing, it's an incredible tool

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.