Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

feyrerm

rateit display problem

I am having a very strange display problem with rateit.

I am fairly new to scripting and page layouts and i have tried everyting i can think of to fix the problem. I hope someone here can help me.

rate it is a small table that applies ratings to a page or area of a page.

the sample files and test ratings that are supplied with the script display fine.

the problem is when I insert the code into my page the star icons that represent the rateings display vertically instead of horazontally in my page.

any idea what may cause this? I have searched for a magic setting somwhere in my code that is causing it and i can't find it.

I am using a css layout and there are a few css stylesheets attached to this page but i can't figure out if they are causing the problem.

Please let me know if you need some code to help me. I am kind figuring that this is just some bonehead setting on my part in the layout, but I don't know where to start looking. Any suggestiong would be really great.

Thanks in advance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.