rateit display problem

feyrerm

I am having a very strange display problem with rateit.

I am fairly new to scripting and page layouts and i have tried everyting i can think of to fix the problem. I hope someone here can help me.

rate it is a small table that applies ratings to a page or area of a page.

the sample files and test ratings that are supplied with the script display fine.

the problem is when I insert the code into my page the star icons that represent the rateings display vertically instead of horazontally in my page.

any idea what may cause this? I have searched for a magic setting somwhere in my code that is causing it and i can't find it.

I am using a css layout and there are a few css stylesheets attached to this page but i can't figure out if they are causing the problem.

Please let me know if you need some code to help me. I am kind figuring that this is just some bonehead setting on my part in the layout, but I don't know where to start looking. Any suggestiong would be really great.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.