Upgrade rajivgonsalves to PHP Guru

Gayner

This guy is a genius and very talented please keep a eye on him and look at what he helps and offers other people it's insane... this guy is smart!

Make him PHP Guru plz or different type of group i just luv this guy no homo

Plus he helped me hella times...

and i just saw him post a 200 line code of help to some other guy 5minutes ago,

thanks ~ lol

lol, I don't think an upgrade will be necessary for me all my parts are working fine :P, anyhow I don't see how it matters, PhpSensei I don't mean what you mean OP = rajivgonsalves do you have some inside information that other don't please do not make allegations with little or no information. anyways thanks for the recognition 

i am Gayner i am a different person this guy lives in freakin indian, lol

(TO PHP SENISIE}

OP = rajivgonsalves do you have some inside information that other don't please do not make allegations with little or no information. anyways thanks for the recognition!

It's amazing how much you 'two' have to prove 'you\'re' more than one person. Makes me suspicious..... ::)

EDIT: Wow, spot my habit there.

i am Gayner i am a different person this guy lives in freakin indian, lol

(TO PHP SENISIE}

OP = rajivgonsalves do you have some inside information that other don't please do not make allegations with little or no information. anyways thanks for the recognition!

It's amazing how much you 'two' have to prove 'you\'re' more than one person. Makes me suspicious..... ::)

EDIT: Wow, spot my habit there.

:P I know its suspicious ;) lol one more problem to solve

[...]There is also a distinct.. er.. difference..[...]

LOL, Well you have a point there.. ;D

Or is he playing 'sappy newbie' and 'nerdy programmer', asking questions so he can answer his own, making himself look smart and a successful programmer?

[...]There is also a distinct.. er.. difference..[...]

LOL, Well you have a point there.. ;D

Or is he playing 'sappy newbie' and 'nerdy programmer', asking questions so he can answer his own, making himself look smart and a successful programmer?

::) that seems like a great idea, why did I not think of that ;)