Want to implement a preview

xux

Hello Everybody,
                      I am working on a newsletter app and i need to implement a preview whereby the newsletter can be previewed before sending it.And I want to send the newsletter with a footer and header.I will apperciate any help(quite urgent).Thanks

Yes you can Just concatenate the header, body and footer and display it in the textarea of the editor.
A very short sample of how this works in the Wizzywig editor:
[code]   // just get your header, footer and body text from where you stored it
   $header = .....
   $footer = .....
   $body   = .....
   $formtext = $header . $body . $footer;
?>
   <form action="adm_updt_formtext.php" method="post">
     Click this button to do whatever you want&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=submit value="Do it ...."><p> </p>
<input type="hidden" name="formact" value="u" />
     <textarea id="formtext" name="formtext" style="width:650px; height:500px"> <?=$formtext;?>
     </textarea>
   </form></body></html>[/code]

Thanks,
          I need help again.I want to implement a kind of CMS on a site I have design already.Am trying to implement inserting (which I can do) and deleting (which is being problematic) from the database from web interface.Can you help out?thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.