PHP Script for links

nkahook

Hi,

I'm updating a site and I'm having problems with some php links that are inserted in the information box. The script is:

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a><br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_HOWORDER) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_HOWORDER . '</a><br>'

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_FAQS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_FAQS . '</a></br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_4PRESCRIPTION) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_4PRESCRIPTION . '</a>');

The code I bolded is the one giving me the problem. Instead of showing up as $4 Prescriptions on the web page its showing as BOX_INFORMATION_4PRESCRIPTION. Every time I try to make a change the whole site goes down except for the header and a thin beige line. My php experience is limited so someone please please help! :confused:

Where did this script come from? I take it you did not write it. Is it a 3rd party script or did you have it custom built? If custom built ask the coder, if third party, what is the script you are using and I will move this post to the proper section so someone familiar with that script may be able to help you.

It will help for anyone who looks at this that knows or has OSCommerce. I moved the topic to the proper section (Third Party). I would suggest going onto OSCommerce forums and seeing if they will help you. I have not used OSCommerce in a long time, and taken that the code was modified I do not know what or why it is not working. I would take it up with the people who modified it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.