Real Estate website

dbrimlow

- get rid of the web compliant notice at the bottom. chances are no one cares besides programmers.

- the couch legs at the bottom left of the couch are jagged..perhaps some anti aliasing would be nicer

i agree with getting a better font scheme. other than that looks good!

- get rid of the web compliant notice at the bottom. chances are no one cares besides programmers.

Especially since your site doesn't validate. I just tried it. The XHTML has 26 errors, 26 warnings and the CSS has 1 error (for 2.1 compliance).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for good advice, people. Although I am very limited by client's "artistic" control.

Yeah, I suppose it is long past time we stop putting those valid notices at the bottom.

Actually the XHTML itself was valid ... there were four ampersands in the link URLs that I hadn't changed to & this is a static "design" version of the final dynamic php version - those 4 ampersands created the 26 errors/warnings. I have a php function that will auto-convert ampersands so the client can't slip them in when updating content.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.