The Little Guy

Which do you prefer?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Boobs
    • Butt
    • Other
    • How much RAM she has

Paper bags and turning out the lights can easily take care of an ugly face.

Alcohol also helps.

For me, it tends to go like this:

Face

Hygene - cannot be stressed enough.  If a girl's teeth (having a full set is mandatory) look like they're covered in shag carpet... well, yeah, that's a deal breaker.  Similarly, her breath and overall odor must, at the very least, be non-offensive.  Clean nails, hair, etc. are also necessary.  And don't forget the deodorant.  You may think I'm joking, but I live in rural NH.  A good portion of the women here are frightening.

Overall shape.  Not necessarily fitness - larger girls can be attractive.  No, this is about proportion.  Big butt and small chest doesn't work for me.  Neither does the reverse.  There has to be something of a figure present.

Individual parts - chest and butt.  If a figure is present, then its time to focus on the separate components.  I tend to be biased more to the chest, but it's not all I look for.

Of course this is all just the physical attraction stuff.  Personality and intelligence are large factors as well.

Paper bags and turning out the lights can easily take care of an ugly face.

An essential item for anybody dealing with a 'butter face' (everything about her's nice but-her face). Plus isn't that what doggie-style was invented for? lol

Personality is more important than looks.  They could be a perfect 10 and not be worth dating.  There's a saying "No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit." 

If the girl can't go a day or two without seeing or hearing from me without tearing something to pieces then I will pass.  I'm not into that clingy crap.  She has to be able to take care of her own crap as well.  If an ex bf pisses her off then she needs to take a golf club to his car, not tell me about it.

I would like a women as long as she doesn't have kids, not bi or lesbo, becuase those women just waste your fucking time, and not fat. I also dont like brown eyes, I would prefer green or blue.

how else do you plan on getting a 3-some? You can't seriously call yourself a man and not want a 3-some...

I would like a women as long as she doesn't have kids, not bi or lesbo, becuase those women just waste your fucking time, and not fat. I also dont like brown eyes, I would prefer green or blue.

how else do you plan on getting a 3-some? You can't seriously call yourself a man and not want a 3-some...

Nope I think such things are moral wrong.

And yet hating kids and being superficial is not morally wrong?

I don't think I'm being superficial, what I listed is just the framework [wtf did I just framework?] of my ideal women, there is a lot there that is negotiable.  Doing two women at the same time is not necessarily immoral, the social consequences that come from it are what make it immoral, which is really what immoral implies, something that damages the fabric of society, corrupting and perverting it.

so..you're saying out of all the things floating around out there, you consider 3-somes to be what is damaging the fabric of society, corrupting and perverting it?  And I'm not quite sure I understand how you can say a 3-some is not immoral in an of itself, but the consequences from doing it, is? How does that work?

... Doing two women at the same time is not necessarily immoral, the social consequences that come from it are what make it immoral, which is really what immoral implies, something that damages the fabric of society, corrupting and perverting it.

The only reason it would damage society is because all your male friends would be envious of you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.