Stronghold Crusader

Zane

Anyone around that plays Stronghold Crusader anymore?  It's hard to find any servers out there besides GameSpy (which is not worth it for one game that I only play ever so often).

If you've never heard of Stronghold Crusader and you enjoy games like Age of Empires, Black & White, Total Medieval War, etc etc strategy games then you oughta check it out.  The game has just recently been upgraded this year to Stronghold Crusader Extreme after probably 6 years or so.

If you are a player then post up your experience with the game, what you like about it and such, how long you've played it, etc.  It'd be nice to start up a WAN game.

If it's the same game, I've played Stronghold when I was small (1998?) The original version. It's such an awesome game, I remember the Trebuches/Siege weapons and collecting wood/food etc. Man that brings back memories

It couldn't have been '98 since the very first Stronghold game came out in 2001, but yeah it's quite old

If it's the same game, I've played Stronghold when I was small (1998?) The original version. It's such an awesome game, I remember the Trebuches/Siege weapons and collecting wood/food etc. Man that brings back memories

It couldn't have been '98 since the very first Stronghold game came out in 2001, but yeah it's quite old

Yes I remember that exact cover! It was such an awesome game. You ever played Red Alert or Axis&Allies(my favourite)?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.