PHPMailer

jwk811

I'm trying to work with these tutorials right now with PHPMailer but it's very confusing to me. Well first off I'm looking to get emails from forms and thought PHPMailer was the way to go. I have just downloaded it and added it to my FTP server. I need to set this up and I don't even know if I am using the right thing. With my forms I used to use form processors but I wanted to get my own mailer that I could use because of the delays. This emails are going to be for more use later on as I am trying to set up a membership database and am also having serious trouble with that. I'm trying my best to figure this out on my own but it's just so hard and doesn't make much sense to me. If you can help me out here that will be terrific!

Well I really dont think anyone is going to write a tutorial here for you. Maybe you dont need all the functionality of PHPMailer, why not start with the simple [url=http://php.net/mail]mail[/url] function.

[quote]With the database part?[/quote]

As for this. This has nothing really to do with PHPMailer. If its an understanding of php your looking for maybe [url=http://www.hudzilla.org/phpbook]this[/url] free online book will help you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.