Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sasori

sqlite theory question

please give me the correct 2 answers

1) Unlike a database such as MySQL, SQLite  columns are not explicitly type. Instead,

SQLite categorizes data into  which of the  following categories ?

a) textual

b) unicode

c) numeric

d) binary

e) constant

but sir, its just a mock exam question for me, I am currently reviewing, and am just seeking for experts opinion/answers about it  :( this is not related to the real one right?

If you are only 'reviewing' you should already have the answer.. You cant review a movie if youve never seen it, right?

:( but for me "reviewing" == "studying", I'm sorry for the wrong post. (but i wouldn't have postid it here if i knew what the answer should be.. sorry)

so...you're cheating on a mock exam? I think you're missing the point? I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I'd say A and D or maybe B and D

so...you're cheating on a mock exam? I think you're missing the point? I don't know for sure but if I had to guess I'd say A and D or maybe B and D

I'm not actually cheating Sir, I just want to 'learn' and improve my weakpoint areas, ofcourse with the help of experts in here..

but speaking of cheating.

some zce mentioned "cheat" on mock exam

http://mcloide.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/zend-exam-tips-scoring-system/ 

search for the keyword "cheat" and you'll see it from the thread..

I'm not actually cheating Sir, I just want to 'learn' and improve my weakpoint areas, ofcourse with the help of experts in here..

but speaking of cheating.

some zce mentioned "cheat" on mock exam

http://mcloide.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/zend-exam-tips-scoring-system/ 

search for the keyword "cheat" and you'll see it from the thread..

So? If you want to improve your weakpoints, learn how to answer them. what if you were wanting to store binary into a database? You'd know 'A..B...whatever..' but you wouldn't know how to do it, eh? Say it all you want, reviewing is not programmatical study.  :shy:

ok I'm wrong.  sorry.. i won't post any exam question again..except real coding trouble. tnx

Not to mention this is in the wrong section.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.