Anyone used ckeditor/ckfinder within Magento??

craigtolputt

Hi guys,

Im not really a developer, well not a very good one anyway i can kinda struggle my way through things and this is ok but im really stuck at the minute and could do with a masters help please.

I have installed the fontis wysiwyg editor for magento through magento connect manager which seems to work great so that now inside the cms pages for my store i can create nice looking text and put tables in etc.

But i really wanted to have the ability to insert images into the mix so i integrated the ckfinder script into the ckeditor folder so now when you click the image icon you can then browse the files and upload files.

This all works so far but when you double click an image or right click and choose select it doesnt get input into the page at all.

Its as if the URL of the chosen image doesnt get added into the URL text field in the image propoerties box ro something.

Does anyone know why this would be or how i can fix it please???

if you need any more info like URLs, admin logins or ftp to look into it ill gladly supply.

an example of the ckeditor and ckfinder is http://ckeditor.com/demo

thanks in advance

:-\

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.