Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onthespot

menu php

im creating a menu for my site, but want it to be updatable using php! im unclear how to do this, and how it would update?? i would like to just be able to add things to the menu (its a drop down menu btw) without having to change the html, with the php updating it! any ideas ? would be greatly appreciated!

[code]
blah blah blah
some html here
<?php
include("menu.php");
?>
blah blah blah more html stuff here[/code]

Like that?

erm no m8, sorry ill explain again!

ive got a menu on my site, drop down menu. i want the "cells" on the menu to be controller using php, so that the menu is updatable using php! im not sure how to go about this

Please define what you mean by "cells controlled by php" and a menu "updatable using php".

its hard to explain, ive heard that u can make a menu updatable using php!

say u have a list of items on a navigation bar, and i want to add to that list, without using html and using php commands to update the nav bar, how would i go about doing this?

If it's hard to explain, how would you like us to help?

Perhaps if you think you've seen an example, you could post the URL, otherwise this is going to turn into a fruitless quest or a series of random guesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.