New Design.

fellixombc

Overall it's not a bad design, but there are a few things to pick up on...

- Spacing. Your content and design does not really have enough 'breathing' space.

- Your header. Add 10-20px mor of padding on the top and 20-30px on the bottom. To make space around it.

- News (or latest news). On the title of each news, make it a link if it links to somewhere rather than just a div hover. It also needs about 2-3px more padding. The content is all squished and should have about 5px more padding.

- News content. I see that you have used divs for everything (except the unordered list for the nav). Now a good site should separate paragraphs out and style them accordingly using <p> tags.

- Content line height. Line height for content should be at least 1.5 times bigger than the font size. This is to make it more easily readable.

- Footer. Again, make it about 5px more padding for everything, to give it space to breathe. The gradient bar background could be lost as double footers are not good, and could be just the text but a bit darker.

- Links. All the links on your page are just '<a href="#">'. I know that this is just an example page, but add some titles to your links to make your page a little more SEO friendly.

I hope I have helped you out.

Over all good design. I agree with lostprophetpunk on the spacing issue.

The only other thing I would add is that the Green of your buttons is very harsh compared to the blue, I would suggest you stay in the same tone & value as the blue but keep with the green.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.