Paypal and php help?

pankirk

If i show you how a hacker hacks a web site then my account will be deleted.

sorry, i wont show no one, how a web site is created insecurely, and holes let me change variable results encrypted or not.

or is my complete php,apache,mysql realy so secure that no one can get in and change nothing, who knows hay...

sorry, i wont show no one, how a web site is created insecurely, and holes let me change variable results encrypted or not.

or is my complete php,apache,mysql realy so secure that no one can get in and change nothing, who knows hay...

You can be safely sure that there's not much you can say that would be deleted, you had a valid point, he didn't want to take it.

I'm going to be completely honest with you. Your lack of knowledge and correct use of the English language really doesn't give off any sort of hint that you can do anything other than flame people on forums let alone "hack" a website as you would call it. I understand what you're saying (after intense interpretation of how you speak English, of course) and how it's not generally a way to go about doing a payment system on my site. You also have no knowledge of how my site is made and that my three employees who will be using this script are a) tenured employees at our school (which means they have been working for us for a great deal of years), and b) Have absolutely know knowledge of how to code a basic HTML website, let alone "hack" us.

Your lack of knowledge and correct use of the English language really doesn't give off any sort of hint that you can do anything other than flame people[...]

b) Have absolutely know knowledge of how to code a basic HTML website, let alone "hack" us.

Your Grammer/Linguistical skills are at issue as well, I suppose.

No. This will access the internet and is not an intranet setup. The computers we will be using are connected to the internet and are not setup as an intranet. What I am trying to tell you is that the only people that will be accessing this script are people given special access. The site is not found on google or any other search engine so if a hacker wanted to hack us, they would physically have to come to our school and get the URL to our SSL website. I'm saying that the chances of a hacker even wanting to hack us are literally 0.

One min, i already said you can do what you want, as long as the person pressing the button agrees with your terms and condition, and the database updates that information to keep a safe record.

you don't need to insult me pal, as i am not the one asking for help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.