Music Block?

nightlife

whichever page you want the music to be played on,  usually.  for instance, if you are going to www.blah.com/mymusic.php (or mymusic.html for that matter, seeing as how that's piece of code isn't even php it's plain old html), then you'd want to put it on it on mymusic.php (or .html or whatever filename)

I just used this script, and it works just like the one above, but i realy would like it to not keep starting over ever time i click onto a new post, or thread.

can this be changed or like i just asked, can i use some kind of juke box to give a choice of songs, or play one after the other? thanks for you time.

<div align="center"><br>
<object width="187" height="40"
classid="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95"
id="mediaplayer1">
<param name="Filename" value="http://mymusic.mp3">
<param name="AutoStart" value="True">
<param name="ShowControls" value="True">
<param name="ShowStatusBar" value="False">
<param name="ShowDisplay" value="False">
<param name="AutoRewind" value="False">
</object></div>

Does anyone know what i should use for adding the jukebox to my site, or a script that would work like a jukebox, and is thier away to keep the tune playing no matter what page you click onto next, i have a set music script on right now, its  the one above, but ever time i change pages it reloads the song, so i have it playing twice, ????  any help please.  i'm using php plat.

When a user goes to your index page use a popup that apears in the corner of there browser whith the tune,s playing.

This way no matter what page the user goes to the music is playing constantly unless the user closes the popup window.

please also remember that playing music on a site constantly will reduce the page load of all pages and in some cases users just leave.

good luck. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.