Site missing turms of service?

nightlife

When the user has registered the terms and connditeion should be at the buttom of the page if the user agree with your terms and conndition then they are allowed to login to your site.

the terms and conndition is also part of the registration then send a email with there user deatils then they can use a link form your site the link updates the database as an active user then the database let them login that the link has been activated.

goos luck.

[quote author=nightlife link=topic=105952.msg425355#msg425355 date=1157031729]
So if i write a text file? with the tos for the site, what dir should it be placed into for it to link when they click join, and reach the tos page what they click to agree?
[/quote]

Thats why i'm asking about how to remake the tos... its not at the bottom of the page, its gone. how do i make a new tos, and pace it into the right dir for it to replace what was thier before. thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.