Build Your Own Coupon Site:

jspodisus

i come up with a software that i follow that says exactly what i m trying to do. This coupon script is easy to manage and run! It is 100% automated, so it means there is no work for you, or your visitors.you can build your coupon site within 10 mins. It will provide you best designs for your website!You can just help others to save money and you could be able to cash from affiliates.There is no niche choice. you can make your site within your

interest area.Whatever you likes or whatever you likes for your consumers you can do it by single click. This script does all the hard work for you!

So what are you waiting for, try out live demo here

http://www.buildacouponsite.com/demo.php

and see why this is the best coupon script.

waiting for your comments & opinions

- Invalid HTML & CSS

- In firefox is the click here rounded corner not shown on the left side

- The Learn More navigation on the left side highlights but is not clickable (text is however make the entire button clickable)

- "Buy Now" but you give no price or estimate

- The actual buy now page does not give the customer much confident that he will actually get something as it looks obscure

If I need help, is there a Support service available?

Yes. The license comes with 1 year 24/7 Customer service (email support).

- Which e-mail? sales@..?

- To be honest the website looks like a rip-off. Nice design but the content and functionality is seriously flawed.

Privacy Policy

Information submitted by a buyer will not be shared, sold, reused in lists, or  be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a  customer service concern.

Refund Policy

buildacouponsite.com is positive that you will be completely satisfied with our Script and you can rest assure that your order is backed  by a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you find yourself in positions below:

* We not deliver the Script. OR,

* Our support team are not able to get it solved via the  email support.

- I laughed at the Refund Policy. Did you write this yourself?

• 8 months later...

It's a good design however I don't really see a need for people wanting to buy a coupon website. There are some strong companies out there so it would be hard for one of your clients to get their toes dipped into that market. I don't know just a thought. Maybe you could make a design for a bigger commerce area? Your design looks great I just don't see the need for the application.

Thanks,

Colton Wagner

• 1 year later...

It's a good design however I don't really see a need for people wanting to buy a coupon website. There are some strong companies out there so it would be hard for one of your clients to get their toes dipped into that market.

That is what they told me about the adult industry ... and I still made money with it. Depends on your attitude "making things"

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.