Please review. I have finally got it running. www.newgads.com

ltcchuan

Can everyone please review my new deal site

www.newgads.com

I have spent months on this and I certainly hope every part of my site is perfect.

Please review and critique, key areas I would like feedback on are: navigation, accessibility, content, SEO related things and anything else you can think of.

The main objective of my website, is to share shopping and sales info. Basically i need my users to register accounts, enjoy reading sales info that i provide, use search bars, filters, post replies and most importantly submit deals themselves.

Here is a temporary account for everyone if you were to login to try out more functions.

Username : nida

Password : ltcltc

Thank you very much in advance.

Can everyone please review my new deal site

www.newgads.com

I have spent months on this and I certainly hope every part of my site is perfect.

Please review and critique, key areas I would like feedback on are: navigation, accessibility, content, SEO related things and anything else you can think of.

The main objective of my website, is to share shopping and sales info. Basically i need my users to register accounts, enjoy reading sales info that i provide, use search bars, filters, post replies and most importantly submit deals themselves.

Here is a temporary account for everyone if you were to login to try out more functions.

Username : nida

Password : ltcltc

Thank you very much in advance.

Wow!  Looks great! Awesome design and layout what else can i say? With the proper advertising could go over well.

I wish the best.

Wow!  Looks great! Awesome design and layout what else can i say? With the proper advertising could go over well.

I wish the best.

Thanks for the comment.. i really appreciate it.. ^^

No sweat, as far as i can see, your design skillz are right up there at the top my friend. You'll do well...

Keep in mind though,  instead of applauding your experience most people will simply point out the little things (jealousy) I'm sure you can see how great it is:-) It really is an exceptional design. colors, layout and graphics.

Best of luck, man!

P.S. I bookmarked your site the other day for inspiration:-)

Again, thank you very much for the comments..

I seems to have problem encouraging people to register as a user of my website..

Not sure what the problem is, maybe there isnt enough 'call of action' or instructions on my homepage?

My website is quite heavy.. Takes quite a long time to load for 1st timers.. Any comments about this?

It looks pretty neat. I like it. I notice something, not sure if is suppose to be like that or not. The search bar hangs over a little onto the user name, and password box. Picture is attached.

I am running Firefox 3.5 on Ubuntu 9.10.

I like it, it looks great!

[attachment deleted by admin]

The homepage looks great but everything else (the functiionality 2 or more pages deep) does not share this "wow" factor. I understand you used a script to put it together, but as far as I know, this difference means a lot to users. I feel like I'm on a different page when I see the products list. The colors and layout are COMPLETELy different.

Maybe you can style it just a little? Still looks good though.

Again, thank you very much for the comments..

I seems to have problem encouraging people to register as a user of my website..

Not sure what the problem is, maybe there isnt enough 'call of action' or instructions on my homepage?

My website is quite heavy.. Takes quite a long time to load for 1st timers.. Any comments about this?

1. Not everyone is interested in coupons

2. You have plenty of competition from the likes of deal taker and others....

3. You will need to promote the shit out of this.

You have an advantage as far as "Appeal".  I really like the contest feature. I would exploit that on social media sites like twitter, facebook, etc...

Best of luck and DON'T GET DISCOURAGED, there are over 7 billion websites!

''I feel like I'm on a different page when I see the products list. The colors and layout are COMPLETELy different.''

Do you mind to explain more to me which page looks completely different from others in the sense of layout and colours? Doesnt share the 'wow' feature huh.. This is a tough prob to fix. I ll try my best to improve and I will post again.

To poster Lamez, TheFilmGod and Modernox, sincere thanks from me for trying to help.

Bro oni-kun would you mind to explain more in details?

http://www.chromaticsites.com/blog/13-reasons-why-css-is-superior-to-tables-in-website-design/

Plenty online. If you do wish to keep the sloppy tables, then decrease the textbox size, and use css's min/max-width attributes to prevent the box from being short in other browsers.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.