Sarting My First Web Hosting Company What do you think of it?

Jnerocorp

I like the design but I don't think people will be willing to pay $4.50 for 15gb of space and 35gb bandwidth, because other sites allow unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth for nearly $6.00.

that said, the free service looks really good!

will this include php and smtp? (i'm assuming so :P)

yes it does allow php and smtp, and I know that some sites allow unmetered space and bandwith for cheap prices but those are the hosts that dont ever last very long. Most of the sites that offer unmetered are reseller hosting sites and they tend to go out of business pretty quick and  then people loose there money that ordered hosting. So we do regular hosting prices along with vps and dedicated servers. as we own 2 dedicated servers located in dallas texas.

-John

- If you click on a link nothing changes because everything happens below the fold you barely notice the change.

- If I click on Start today also nothing happens

- Add the Live Support to the top navigation

- "DP1DLRLMR6.40Fixed Amount2010-01-31" <- not readable add more spacing

- 98.9% Uptime is bad marketing altough it may be true your competitor will write 99.9% and hog all your clients

- 30 Day Money Back so you know your hosting sucks? Why would you otherwise provide such a guarantee?

- Press takes you to a news page with press news not a forum

- Some of your links are dead

- Integrate your support or make it look like your website template

- There is alot bugged on your website all that does not comfort the client that you are a reliable host

We do offer an unlimited plan it is $10.00 and its a master reseller plan and I didnt say that all hosts that offer unlimited plans dont last I said the ones that offer it at ridiculously low prices because they run out of space on their own reseller accounts or on there dedicated servers that is why we have 2 dedicated servers to run our company.

-John

Both designs are very good. With that said I have some constructive criticsm.

The second design is a little bit too complicated in my opinion. I prefer simple navigation and a simple layout over something "beautiful" but then again that's just me.

Consider toning down the bright yellow in the first design. Either way, great job! Keep up the great work.

Just going to echo Wayne. There's no such thing as unlimited hosting.

Most people seem to grossly overestimate the resources they'll need for running their sites. Try and use up that space/bandwidth and you can be sure your host will find another reason to suspend your account.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.