Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwk811

Fatal Error

I can't connect to my database. I've been trying to figure about what the problem was for a fews days now. I am using phpMyAdmin and I'm pretty sure it's the latest version.

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysqladmin2.secureserver.net' (111) in /home/content/j/w/k/jwk811/html/register.php on line 7

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /home/content/j/w/k/jwk811/html/register.php on line 9

This is what comes up after a registry form submitted goes to this script. I haven't ever done this before and don't know if I'm doing it wrong. Do I just set up a script just like a regular php web page file? I'm pretty sure I've got all the compnets right because I'm using a script from a tutorial on this web site. Please help me if you can. I don't know what to do, I just can't give up, why do this have to be so hard?

show us the code you're using -- it'll help to give a more educated answer....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.