Banner(with php)

Ninjakreborn

I am wanting to build a page of businesses, but on the homepage of a site I am working on, I am wanting to put a list of business's that have used the site, a banner, that rotates the information, But I need it to pull the information from a database, can you let me know how I am going to do this, I know how to, I have an admin area(where they can enter the businesses), to database, then have a script pull the information from a database, and display a picture with it somehow, but like a rotating picture, probably pull it from php, and pass the database variables over to javascript. 

No like a text banner, or image banner, how to make one, I can do the banner in photoshop, or just text, but I don't know how to make php, pull the information, and you should already know what a rotating banner is, one that displays something, then something else, or a few things, then switches over to show me, and keeps rotating based on information in a database, when it reaches the end it starts over again, and does it in realtime(obviously using ajax or something similar).
But I have seen php versions, that are done in just php, that's what I am trying to figure out how to do, I know they were php, because looking at the source code you don't see any ajax, and when you pull there js files you don't see any ajax either.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.