Acrux Ads LLC.

PHPDream

I would like some reviews on my site/business where customers can make their own ads and be shown in our marketplace? What do you think trying to build the site more if your interested in helping me or joining as a partner we will split the costs down the middle and get 50% of the profit email me: michaelmurphy@acruxads.com

If not I would like to hear some reviews on the site: :confused:

www.acruxads.com

Your site has poor spacing, below the fold and especially at the bottom. As for your partnership this should be asked in the freelancing forum, not here.

Where is your TOS? Your terms of service and privacy policy should be clearly stated and available up front.

What's with the about page being an unclear image?:

screenshothx.png

I'm not even sure where to start with my critic.

- Your website commits SE suicide: Google can't (or won't) read images a search shows it only read your footer.

- Styles belong in a stylesheet not in the style attribute it's not because you can you should.

- Like oni-kun mentioned readability is poor, contrast is low which makes it hard for people with limited visibility or colour blindness to read your text altough I imagine you would like them as a customer to.

- Don't use serif fonts (eg Times New Roman) stick to sans-serif only (eg Helvetica)

- Your html & css is invalid

yeah i really hate that you have images as texts. ... that color coordination kinda smells, like the grey then a light blue... i am not big on the big buttons for advertisers and publishers. maybe make them smaller and change the hover over image to something different. press down look is always nice on the eyes

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.