I am a noob and need new ideas

greenbizkit33

i been hearing that flash is not that great anyways

Flash is a great tool however at some point someone thought they should build websites entirely in Flash and others followed and then they started complaining because it's not SE-friendly.

Flash is not designed to build websites but rather animation's and video's it originally was a new way to make advertisements at small size and awesome quality

not really a fan of flash, but you can use it if you want .. a little more search engine friendlier

Flash is not SE-friendly because it's just an object and is like an image not readable by a SE

sorry, i ment to say not using it is search engine friendly

im so retarded, using it is not search engine freindly

i heard it was a cpu hog, but i guess that is more important for phones and netbooks. recently there seems to be security issues?

reading a js ebook now. i know java fairly well so it should be easy to apply it

java is nowhere near the same thing as js, js is more like c than anything else.

not accusing anyone of any kind of putting virus's on thier site...

However, When firefox crashes when looking at a particular site, there is a good change an exploit was possible. So if i open up a site for the first time and it crashes firefox i scan for virus's and check out that sites source code. If i can get back to it.

Use a different browser to check it out if you have too.

Good luck!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.