Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glennn.php

Joomla, or whatever maybe what i need...?

we've developed a site for members (entertainers), the site realizing growing needs - a calendar, so i went and installed a Calendar (with sessions Auth.). A Blog, so i went and installed a Blog - right, with its own Sessions... the members' area where they can store their own data, including videos and mp3's uploaded...

it's occuring to me that there MUST be something that offers ALL this (preferably something of some Quality Blogging Scripts, etc) with one Felled Swoop. I"ve never looked, but are these the kind of things i'd find in Joomla, etc...? can anyone offer a suggestion or direction?

i'm guessing something customized would run me more than 39.95, huh.

:o)

thanks for your input -

glenn

goto http://www.hotscripts.com and look up blog there are plenty that have all you need.

if you want somethink better then use the freelance forum or do it your self good luck.

right, i came here from Hotscripts - actually i'm looking for something that would have a Blog, Calendar, and various other options... are these the types of things that come with most CMS platforms? any suggestions?

lookup cms then .

the ansaw is yes some do some dont but this forum for php help on code sorry dont now about 3rd party scripts ok.

thanks - will do...

[quote author=pvtpyro link=topic=106175.msg424444#msg424444 date=1156909965]
xoops.org is wonderful! check them out.
[/quote]

man it looks awesome - thanks for your help instead of being so stuffy : o )

[quote author=pvtpyro link=topic=106175.msg424444#msg424444 date=1156909965]
xoops.org is wonderful! check them out.
[/quote]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.