Hello!

Kazzie-D

Just wanted to say hello before I start posting - felt it kind of rude not to! I've been learning PHP for a couple of months and have been getting along OK - slowly but OK! I will no doubt be asking for a little help but hoping I will be able to help others too!  ;)

Welcome aboard! :) I'm pretty much a regular here but no1 will promote me to guru or recommended even though I've helped like 700 people so far *snickers while ranting*

But anyway! Its a great community here! Fast answers,  and ofcourse me being here sweetens the deal tremendously! :)

Russell.

LOL! Well I shall recommend you for promotion ha ha! I've been naughty already - I accidentally posted the same topic twice (computer hung during first one, didn't think it had worked!) Oops.....  :-[

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!  :D

Haha I wish the admins listen, the best admin left the admin team for whatever reason (thorpe) Daniel0 is alright too I guess.

Hey you can add me to MSN or whatever create a network of sorts? I'm currently in a self-propelled race (against myself! Ha!) to get 1,000 contacts on MSN, currently I'm at 647 contacts :) Making progress slowly but surely!

Hi Kazzie, welcome to PHPFreaks. Best wishes in getting your questions solved, and if you can share your own growing knowledge with others then so much the better! If (god forbid) you ever have any regular expressions questions, I am generally to be found roaming the dark halls and dusty rooms in that part of the forum. Only occasionally do they let me out into other areas (like this here Introductions forum).  :shy:

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.