the result page dont display data

The answer is yes. When you define a recordset you you have six drop-downs below the main dialogue listings. You should select these and make the result equal to (=) form element if you are using a post method from a form to atain a result, or url parameter if you are using a link from master page to attain the result. If you visit BigMacs site there is a better manual with walkthroughs on this subject. Its available for free download in .pdf format.

With regards your GET or POST methods, use POST if you are sending a form, but dreamweaver will apply the get method by default anyway if you are making your recordset = url parameter.

1- I am configuring the record set of the query page again.

2- As "columns" I selected only "country"

3- As "filter" uper left "coultry"

4- As uper right filter I am not sure

a) shall I put "=" alone?

B) shall I put "=country"?

c) shall I set "contain" instead?

5- As bottom left filter "URL parameter"

6- As botton right "country"

7- "sort" fixed as "none".

I still have the same problem. The Query is unable to pass the instructions to "results", or the result page is unable to access the db.

Please help me on this.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.