Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gf05856

The one and only - master - login/registration script

I am looking for the Master of all login/registration scripts with the following included:

[list]
[*]User Name - Password
[*]Some personal Fields (Real name/birthday/registration date/ 10 other fields ...
[*]Security MD5/RIJNDAAL - for every field!
[*]Field validation / cookie reminder
[*]Email validation
[*]Admin Section to add/delete/inactive ... etc
[*]Google Map to put the users on it
[/list]

Emphasis should be on security, security, security but also on performance, as I am talking of about 5.000.000 registrations...

Do I work with different tables (like a user registration table and then a final user table when email has been validated etc ....)

If you are interested in joining my project (mysql/php >5.000.000 records), then please do not hesitate to contact me.

These type of posts should go in the [url=http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/board,8.0.html]PHP Freelancing[/url] forum.

You'll probably get more responses there.

anybody?

I read already dozens of login/registration/memberships tutorials/scripts but I can not choose, can somebody tell we which script he is using or if he made it himself ... seems a bit waste of time as there are 100 scripts around, but which one has it all?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.