The one and only - master - login/registration script

gf05856

I am looking for the Master of all login/registration scripts with the following included:

[list]
[*]User Name - Password
[*]Some personal Fields (Real name/birthday/registration date/ 10 other fields ...
[*]Security MD5/RIJNDAAL - for every field!
[*]Field validation / cookie reminder
[*]Email validation
[*]Admin Section to add/delete/inactive ... etc
[*]Google Map to put the users on it
[/list]

Emphasis should be on security, security, security but also on performance, as I am talking of about 5.000.000 registrations...

Do I work with different tables (like a user registration table and then a final user table when email has been validated etc ....)

If you are interested in joining my project (mysql/php >5.000.000 records), then please do not hesitate to contact me.

anybody?

I read already dozens of login/registration/memberships tutorials/scripts but I can not choose, can somebody tell we which script he is using or if he made it himself ... seems a bit waste of time as there are 100 scripts around, but which one has it all?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.