user list

R1der

well the first thing you are going to have to do is figure out if your current script stores the data in a database or in a flatfile.  Then you are going to have to find out some basic information.  For instance, if your data is being stored in a database, you are going to have to look through your current code and find the database username/pw, database name, the table name and the column names.  I have no idea how proficient you are with php or anything, so give me some info on what you DO know, and we'll go from there.

p.s.- is this some 3rd party script that you downloaded somewheres? did you try looking for support on their forum or look in the documentation?

If it's in mysql tables-

[code]<?php
//make sure you are connected to the db
$result=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `user_table_name_goes_here`");
while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)){
echo $row['user_column_name_goes_here']."<br>";
}
?>[/code]

Orio.

so you [i]bought[/i] a script that registers people, and yet there is no function to display them? are you sure you're just not looking in the right place, as far as the features? i suggest you contact whoever you bought this script from.

i think this probably needs to be in the 3rd party scripts forum, so i'm moving it there.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.