Personal Site... Finally

R_P

Long time, no see. So I've let you guys hack apart sites for my clients. Thought I'd put mine on the butchers block now that I have time for one. Click and tell me what you think, I only have the front page sort of done and the about section, the rest is under construction.

http://www.roddzilla.com

Thanks in advanced!

[quote author=AndyB link=topic=106435.msg425687#msg425687 date=1157074660]
It looks good to me, but I peeked under the hood.

I was disappointed by "Rodzilla ...Implements CSS 2.0 Design" and then finding tables for layout.
[/quote]

Yeah, when I saw the web standard and no jscript error icons on my web-dev toolbar I thought the same.

This wouldn't be too hard to layout "-tables". Otherwise ... very clean and visually professional.

I did expect the bold, white rightcolumn headerbar text to be links and actually clicked on them to see. That's a wasted motion because I am ingrained to expect text there to be links.

One of the keys to navigation is to lay it out as people expect (make it mindless and automatic so they don't have to think about nav and can concentrate on content) ... don't make them learn new navigation and don't make them waste motion (time) clicking on just text where it is usually links.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.